Market-leading manufacturer of high quality sound systems, which are used in a wide variety of applications including live entertainment, theatre and conferences.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Implement, execute, adapt global PR-Strategy; develop regional strategies
- Work with PR agencies and freelancer, copywriters for regional purposes
- APAC press releases and press events (writing, send out and organization)
- APAC and Global media analysis and media monitoring
- APAC Budget Planning
- Implement, execute, adapt global marketing and PM plan and strategy, develop regional/ EMEA strategies
- APAC marketing budget planning
- APAC Lead Management / marketing partner lead observation
- Assist APAC / regional sales manager in co-developing marketing activities
- Implement / Execute / Adapt global brand management material incl. translation to APAC needs
- Engage and adapt global product marketing approach to APAC needs and across segments
- Developing the social media strategy for APAC
Partner Marketing Support and Event-Management
- APAC marketing support of independent distributor /sales partners and co-joint marketing campaigns
- APAC marketing newsletter and direct marketing
- APAC relationship management of partners regarding events, material
- Conceptualize and execute global industry events
Digital and Web Marketing
- Maintenance of APAC Local web sites and content
- Install / localize / execute APAC digital web marketing and e-mail campaigns, web content
Key Job/Person Characteristics
- Must be an industry marketing professional with B2B experience. The role is holistic covering a traditional marketing with PR and Marketing communications therefore you must have the ability to prioritise and coordinate marketing activities and aligning with HQ.
- Being a strategic thinker and commercially aware is crucial, with high levels of presentation and representation across media and in person with trade shows and exhibitions and product demonstrations.
Flexibility in schedule is very important due to regular international travelling across APAC and Europe.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion