Our client is a top-tier insurance group and with the business continuously achieving a healthy growth, they are currently looking to hire an experienced FP&A / MIS professional to join their excellent regional Finance team. It will be an exciting opportunity which requires someone who is a change agent with a can-do attitude and who has the willingness to step up. They are open to consider candidates from different industry background with the right personality and drive. Big 4 audit background is preferred but not a MUST. If you are someone who wants to make things happen, this could be the right challenge for you.
- Incumbents in this role provide analytical, advisory and facilitating services to support management decision-making and to provide systems to support on-going operations to achieve their business objectives and priorities. Incumbents may be involved in dealing with external bodies to secure information and implement compliance requirements for the purpose of protecting the interests of the company as well as be involved in regional projects, if needed.
- This position is fully accountable for the quality, accuracy and timely development, production and analysis of financial and management reports for Asia, which form the basis for assessing the Division's overall financial performance and operating goals. The candidate is part of the management reporting team, working together other peer managers, reporting to the functional head to provide valued financial information and act as a trusted advisor to business units, senior management in Asia and Group office.
- Incumbents in his role act mainly as an individual contributor who possesses a solid understanding of relevant techniques and methods and applies this expertise in the design and development of solutions that are both technically sound and aligned with customer needs.
- Ensure information / commentary received from the business units complies with regional / corporate standards and on a timely basis. Consolidate financial reports for the region.
- Coordinate with and provide advice to Head Office on divisional issues; comply with reporting requirements, ad hoc reports.
- Review and analyses financial reports and commentary from Asian business units.
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports and analysis for regional and corporate users.
- Participate in regional projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and establish priorities to meet tight deadlines. Flexible when working with changing deliverables.
- Detail-oriented, ability to establish appropriate checks on own / others work product.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable working with senior levels of management and able to cope in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
- Strong (English) communication and inter-personal skills.
- A recognized accounting degree.
- Experience with insurance and financial services industries is preferred but not a must
- Qualified member of a professional body.
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Hyperion-Essbase and / or knowledge of Sun Account a plus.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP a plus.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion