A leading global retailer is looking for Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong operation.
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process and provide finance input to the management team in developing the budget/latest landing
- Provide monthly inputs and accurate analysis on planning and analysis activities, working with the SEA cluster FP&A team on reporting requirements
- Ensuring statutory obligations are all adhered to (tax, audit, corporate secretarial) and refining financial processes for all subsidiaries within the Asian region
- Work closely with the leadership teams to identify trends, issues, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in order to derive latest forecasting.
- Constantly interrogate results versus plan/latest forecasts, to ensure financial commitments are delivered
- Ensure all activities comply with corporate policies and legal and ethical standards, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Minimum of at least five years of work experience in a similar position, preferably within the Retail or Consumer sectors
- University Degree in Business Administration or Finance (or related)
- Strong command of both English and Cantonese
- Big 4 trained combined with other professional qualifications (CPA or equivalent)
- Previous leadership experience working within a MNC environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lucas Watt at LWatt@argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5177 for a confidential discussion