Our client is a worldwide beauty group with a portfolio of prestigious beauty brands.
- Assist in managing the roll out of the businesses Pre-Order eCommerce sites in SEA, GRC and Oceania
- Managing creative agencies for timely delivery of digital assets for Pre-Order eCommerce site refreshes (product launches and promotions)
- Media planning and execution for brand's digital campaigns (Display and Mobile)
- Assist to build and execute social media campaigns
- Working closely with retailers to increase the businesses brands exposure on retailer's social media platforms
- Work closely with brand teams to ensure all product data are imported correctly and timely
- Assist brand teams with issues pertaining to the import process of product information
- At least 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Social Media and/or eCommerce
- Solid experience in development and execution in:
- Digital media campaigns: Display, Mobile
- Social Media campaigns
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Patrisha Lyle at PLyle@argyllscott.com or call directly on +65 3157 1671 for a confidential discussion.