- Achieve growth expectations through strategic licensing and acquisitions relating to products/companies. Both prescription and consumer health medicines.
- Source new business opportunities through direct targeted out-reach and by leveraging internal networks.
- Deliver presentations to Management Committee as required
- For assigned projects, drive the BD Process by working with internal stakeholders from across Marketing/Commercial/Medical/RegulatoryAffairs/Finance/Legal
- Maintain active external interface with partner's assigned project manager through-out the deal-process including support with negotiations.
- Drive information-based assessment process and internal alignment process.
- Support with negotiation of terms and conditions and due diligence process.
- Support with contract reviews and negotiations.
- Drive the development of portfolio strategy white papers on a need basis.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience within life sciences / pharmaceutical space
- Business development experience in Merger & Acquisition and licensing actual P&L assessment experience
- Contract review experience
- Able to take on the complexity going from single country to regional role that needs to interact with multiple functions
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Bas Brink at email@example.com