Our client is an ambitious food technology group; which operates several R&D centres of excellence around Asia Pacific and Australasia - exporting their ingredients world-wide. With a new-age and world-class manufacturing facilities and R&D hub in Malaysia, the group is looking to continue their upsurge in success in capturing the South-East Asian market with the highest quality of food services and ingredients.
They are currently looking for an experienced R&D Leader to build their Meat & Poultry Food Ingredients division in Malaysia.
The role shall look to develop meat and recipe formulation; through enhancing and improving existing solutions or via introducing new recipes and implementation at client facilities. The successul candidate shall build and lead a team to take on the challenge in providing top notch customer service, and the agility to respond quickly to consumer trends.
This role functionally reports to the South-East Asian General Director, and technically to the Global Head of Resarch & Development.
- Develop medium to long term strategies to develop key accounts.
- Excellent understanding of client and consumer trends and needs; deliverance of ingredients and products which would enhance client applications.
- Provide consistent quality service to clientele.
- Establish, develop and train a team of high calibre food technologists and professionals with an aim to cater to the South-East Asian market.
- Proactively reach out to clientele and market needs; and providing innovative solutions.
- Organisation and management of product solutions and portfolio
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing and other Application groups to develop a strong key account relationship with existing and potential clientele.
- Minimum 10 years within the food ingredient industry.
- Minimum 5 years within meat or poultry segments, and in leadership role.
- Degree in Food Technology, or relevant courses.
- Must be able to work in Pulau Indah.