Our client is one of Thailand's leading poultry products suppliers, having been in operation for over 15 years. In that time, they have focused on quality and innovation which has seen them grow significantly through both domestic and export sales. They are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to take full responsibility for developing the quality of poultry product.
In this role, you will have full autonomy in leading the plant in establishing and maintaining high levels of product quality. You will be required to
- Establish Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for QA Department
- Monitoring and Controlling the operations for ensuring everyone follow company requirement and policy.
- Collaborate with internal team to identify and deal with customers in order to maintain customer satisfaction
- The successful candidate for this role will have had strong exposure to maintain high quality meat product. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Food Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience
- Understanding to establish and maintain GMP ,HALAL, HACCP, ISO20002
- Experience in Coaching and Training the staff with knowledge of the quality system.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
If you want to be responsible for developing the quality of the meat product, please send your resume to Sarun Chorruangsak at email@example.com or call directly on +66 21072885 for a confidential discussion