Our client has been in operations for over 140 years. They manufacture and distribute quality plumbing product and fixtures across 6 continents. Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to lead the team here in Bangkok.
This role reports into the Plant Director and is responsible for managing the Quality function and teams across 4 Manufacturing plants in Saraburi. In this role you will:
- Implement and maintain certification to ISO 9001.
- Establish Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for QA Department
- Work cross-functionally (especially with Purchasing and Engineering) to define and execute Supplier Quality Management and Supplier Development strategies, with the goal of reducing variation (and cost ) in sourced materials.
- Collaborate with Technical Service team to identify Product-caused defect and Customer-caused defect (impact on UFR)
The successful candidate will have extensive experience operating in a multinational manufacturer of consumer durables. You will have strong management experience of both quality teams and processes. You will have:
- Experience adopting Standard Operating Procedures from international business units for Thailand market conditions
- Strong background in Quality Management, especially variability reduction and process improvement.
- Experience working with large scale end customers to resolve issues and concern around product satisfying requirements and standards.
Experience and qualifications in lean manufacturing is highly desirable.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sarun Chorruangsak at SChorruangsak@argyllscott.co.th or call directly +66 02 107 2885 for a confidential discussion.