Our client is a global consulting company with a very well established history and reputation of delivering high end results. The company is known globally for taking care of their staff as well as their MNC environment and fast career progression.
- As a Director you will be required to lead a team as well as be the key liaison person with client working team. You will also be expected to execute advisory mandates across the service range indicated above. You will assist in reviewing and overseeing the financial modelling and analysis function, contribute to deal structuring and execution. In addition, you will also play a key role as coach to junior team members in guiding and helping them to develop their skill sets and competencies. We are looking for someone who can deal with the local Thai government as well as work closely with international clients. A big plus would be experience with infrastructure and government projects.
Job Requirement Essential
- A recognised degree or relevant professional qualification ideally in, but not limited to, Finance or Engineering, Physics /Maths with Msc, CMA, ACA, MBA Qualified.
- at least 5 years' relevant experience preferably in project finance and/or PMO role for large-scale projects
- Proven project management experience.
- Good financial modelling and analysis skills.
- Knowledge of, and exposure to the infrastructure and utilities sectors are highly desirable.
- Self-starter and an effective team player.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Wilingness to travel and work with clients across the region.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion