|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ross Merrick|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2017 10:09|
Currently seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join a large multi brand FTSE 100 Retail client in central London. The company is embarking on a large customer focused transformation to expand and add capabilities off the back of their growth and continued success. This role will be responsible for defining the strategic direction for the programme and acting as ambassador for the IT department. The Programme Manager will be tasked with creating a culture for best practice and managing relationships with senior stakeholders as well and external suppliers.
- Develop close working relationships both internal and external in order to understand how the programme is functioning together and where improvements can be made.
- Define and communicate vision, business objectives and scope for the overall programme of work.
- Resolve any issues, minimise risk by taking corrective measures.
- Control deliverables from the team, ensuring that they successfully meet business objectives and are on time.
- Report to senior stakeholders and governing bodies on the progress of the Programme, cost, issues and risks.
Candidates for this role MUST HAVE:
- Large change programme experience
- A proven track record of delivering complex programmes managing budgets in excess of £20m.
- Experience being accountable for multiple full delivery teams
- Coaching ability and experience
- Drive and commitment
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to take on multiple work streams and manage senior stakeholders up to Board level.
- Understand the Retail environment
If you would like to arrange a confidential conversation for more information please email me at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Infrastructure
West London, London
£55000 per annum + Benefits
Project Finance Manager
£300 - £350 per day
Project Manager - Retail
West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
IT Enterprise & Strategy Manager
Senior Project Manager - Multi-channel
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits