A rapidly expanding IT Cloud company is looking for a Professional Service Consultant in Thailand to take on the challenge. In this job, you will cover a broad range of relevant technologies including, networking, security, compute, storage, database, enterprise applications, ITSM, and will require strong business leadership and process skills including project management, cost analysis, and risk assessment.
- Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
- Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
- Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
- Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration.
- Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute plans.
- Getting feedback from common Enterprise requirements into service development teams.
- Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
- Delivering IT Strategy & Consulting services
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes).
- Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
- Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
- Bachelor's degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred.
- 10+ years of IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed.
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global IT transformation projects.
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of IT Operations, cloud computing, or IT Strategy.
- Track record of implementing services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
If interested, please click APPLY button