Our client is a global leading jewelry manufacturing company. They started manufacturing in Thailand more than 20 years ago and currently own the largest crafting facility in Thailand. This role will report to the Director of Planning and is responsible for overall production planning for finishing products.
- Weekly scheduling plan for Finishing production in alignment with Front End scheduling and Order Management. Ensure scheduling plan is executable for production.
- Alignment with Front End scheduling, Semi-FG scheduling and Purchasing to ensure reasonable stock coverage in the warehouse.
- Ensure the capacity and the product demand matched by executing effective production planning.
- Ensure material overage prior to production order release.
- Follow up and monitor the production outputs between plan and actual together with providing the feedback to production and tactical planners.
- Import and Export production orders between Scheduling tool and ERP
- Inventory management and safety stock settings
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related fields. Industrial Engineering is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role ideally within the jewellery industry or a related industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience in production planning and scheduling.
- Experience in any ERP systems AX ERP is a plus
- Strong leadership with good analytical and communication skills
By applying this role, you will have a chance to work in great working environment. The company is providing Organisational Learning & Development and Communication initiatives, which benefits your career development.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.