Over 30% of Thai people die every year because of severe diseases, would you like to be the one, who can reduce that number?
Our client is a major Thai player in biopharmaceutical area. Their mission is to produce pharmaceuticals that help people live longer and enjoy a better quality of life. Their vision is to be a world class Biopharmaceutical company. They are looking for a key team member who will take responsibility their next big project. If You want to surround yourself with visionary experts, then apply now and join this ambitious pharmaceutical company!
- In this role, you will have full autonomy and responsibility for the new company project related to production operations. You will be required to:
- Generate production department's procedures and documents to ensure compliance with GMP.
- Implement performance indicators, analyses and identifies ways to improve the productivity and quality of the production operation.
- Coordinate with customer and/or R&D, to ensure the process is smoothly transferred from Lab to production proceeds smoothly.
- Develop department annual budget and outlook & monitors expense against budget.
- Set up, organise, and train new team for production.
- The successful candidate for this role must be Pharmacist and have had strong experience in sterile pharmaceutical production. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Pharmaceutical Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- At least 8 years in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Environment.
- At least 4 years in managerial level.
- Strong in GMP regulation.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
If you want to be responsible for producing product that can save lives and improve quality of life, please send your resume to Sarun Chorruangsak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 21072885 for a confidential discussion