- Excellent growth potential within a collaborative work environment
- Golden opportunity to join a world class FMCG company
About our client:
Our client is one of the leader in Personal care industry worldwide. It is an MNC and they have great expansion plan in the region. They are visible and have a strong reputation. As part of their expansion, in APAC, they are looking for brand manager to handle the visibility of their brands in the local market and the region.
You will be involved in creating and qualifying a pipeline of product and commercial initiatives and drive efficiencies of marketing spends by deploying marketing analytic tools across Asia. You will aid in managing the research budget and projects. Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Develop and implement holistic marketing strategies to drive successes of product portfolio from brand and revenue perspectives
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with cross-functional teammate and manufacturing.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Responsible for managing product lifecycle end-to-end from planning to in-market launch to support overall strategic direction and brand objectives for Asia
- Ensure that global brand campaigns are designed to meet Asian markets' needs and that the marketing plan is strong, holistic, and well-integrated by working closely with global team and local marketing teams
- Lead regional marketing campaign development from brief, conceptualisation, planning, to final delivery of assets and execution by working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional and cross-country teams, and various agency partners
- Lead strategic analysis including category landscape assessment, competitive intelligence, trends, SWOT, consumer/CRM analysis, and post-launch assessment to uncover insights, identify opportunities, and provide appropriate recommendations for the brand in Asia
The Successful Applicant:
- You must be a degree holder who has strong understanding of the lifestyle/luxury/cosmetics/FMCG category. You must have extensive experience in Marketing, Branding with great commercial mind-set and analytical skills.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
- Have strong passion in Non-food and regional career path
- Open for Candidates experience in Food industry but have longer years of experience with proven key achievement
What's on Offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year-end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture