Our client is a big global company in the Fast Food Retail space. They are a very successful business who serve quality food to millions of people across the world everyday. They plan to modify their product development plan to be more innovative in order to serve a changing variety of products to a variety of people. We can guarantee that you will be challenged daily to developing many new and innovative food products. Come and join them, be part of a talent R&D team, who creates food with excellent quality and taste!
In this role, you will have full autonomy in developing new products and processes for their chicken menu. You will be required to:
- Develop new product & concepts from marketing brief.
- Work with supplier and internal team to create new menus.
- Conduct consumer test and product evaluation to ensure products meet consumer expectation.
The successful candidate for this role will have had strong exposure to develop chicken menu. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Food Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- Developing new chicken menu for fast food retail industry.
- Operating full product development lifecycle from design brief to prototype testing and factory implementation.
- Creating new recipe and have passion for food.
- Co-ordinating with manufacturing or contract manufacturers.
- Maintaining and optimizing current material portfolio including the sourcing of alternate material.
- Proven experience in leading managing and developing teams, able to influence people of all levels.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
If you want to be responsible for developing innovative recipes tasted around the country, please send your resume to Sarun Chorruangsak at email@example.com or call directly on +66 21072885 for a confidential discussion.