Our client is an international premium confectionary group, well known for their popular regional snacks exported across worldwide. They are currently seeking a R&D specialist and leader to lead and expand their product range in SEA.
- Oversee product process from commercial design, product development, factory trials, shelf-life determination to sensory evaluation.
- Review and improve formulation development - both bench and factory scale trials.
- Conduct and coordinate sensory, quality and sensory tasting evaluations.
- Manage application and quality control testing of new products.
- Determine vendor value and manage quality of raw materials.
- Review and update documentation in accordance to regulations.
- Commentate analysis and reports to stakeholders.
- Minimum degree holder in Food Science, Food Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years in product development within the food manufacturing industry.