Our client is a leading multinational FMCG Manufacturing business. Their brands are known worldwide and you can find their products in every home in Thailand. They manufacture in Thailand and export to over 40 countries around the world. They are looking to hire an experienced Procurement Manager with Indirect procurement experience.
- This role is critical in ensuring the supply base meets affiliate business needs across South East Asia (SEA) markets by focusing primarily on strategic sourcing, stewardship, building strong supplier relationship management through key procurement sourcing skills. You will:
- Develop/Lead sourcing strategy or co-develop global or regional sourcing strategy and execute locally, including strategy review/renewal.
- Lead sourcing through executing sourcing strategy in all phases of supply cycle: pre-planning/ supplier selection, execution of supply plans, negotiate local agreements/rate cards/commercial terms, evaluation of results and supplier performance.
- Achieve cost reduction and increase services and efficiency targets including coach/develop reporting line to deliver committed targets.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a related field and a Minimum 5 years' experience in buying indirect/ marketing services within a multinational FMCG Environment. You will also have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a managerial role
- Very Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Advanced in Procurement related skills: commercial, negotiation, contracting, supplier relationship management, project management
- SAP knowledge and experience is an advantage
If you are an experienced Procurement professional with a track record of success in indirect procurement and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.