Our client develops and manufactures products that save and sustain the lives of people with chronic and acute medical conditions. They are currently looking to recruit an experience Procurement Manager to work with regional teams and drive the business growth.
- Manage plant purchasing team, monitor progress objectives and drive talent management for the organization.
- Develop, communicate and deploy regional sourcing agreements.
- Secure continuity of supply of raw materials as well as critical services and goods
- Drive standardized ways of working across the various purchasing teams.
- Accountable for the Procure to Pay processes for raw materials and indirect services & goods.
- Manage supplier relationships in alignment with global and regional category managers.
- Ensure compliance with corporate purchasing policies through effective communication and relationship building with internal customers.
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline and have at least 7 years' experience in a Purchasing / Operations / Supply Chain related position, preferred in healthcare industry. You will also possess:
- Strategic thinking, innovative & logical, flexible and able to evaluate/manage risk.
- Strong leadership and management skills that make you a Change agent.
- Excellent communication skills with all relevant stakeholders of internal company and external authorities. Able to build strong collaborative working relationship with external stakeholders.
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
If you are a self-motivated Procurement professional with a passion for supply chain, interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.