Our client Operates across 4 continents in over 100 countries. They are a leading global supplier of dairy products consumed by over a billion people everyday. They are currently looking to recruit an experience Procurement Manager to assist in growing their Thailand business.
- Plan, direct and monitor all procurement activities to meet the company's standard of price, quality, timing and reliability of supply.
- Liaise with managers to anticipate their requirement for materials.
- Evaluate and select suppliers and provider recommendation to the line managers.
- Negotiate terms and conditions in order to ensure they are aligned with policies.
- Select and manage relationship with major suppliers, vendors.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration /Supply Chain/ Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or Procurement
- Experience in F&B or FMCG industries
- Strong analytical thinking and negotiation skill
- Fluent in both written and speaking English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in handling custom broker and custom process is an advantage
If you are If you are a self-motivated Procurement professional with a passion for supply chain, interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.