Our client is a worldwide operating company in the field of home appliances with a group turnover of over 4 billion US$ and globally over 20,000 employees. They are looking for a hands-on Operation Manager to support the continuous growth of our business in Thailand.
This role ensures the efficient and profitable running of the After Sales Service function country wide for Thailand. You will report directly to the Managing Director of Thailand and will be responsible for:
- Driving a strong change management culture within the entire After Sales Service department.
- Planning and monitoring of after sales activities, ensuring that business requirements are met and high customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Planning and monitoring of budget and actual utilization of manpower, equipment's and materials to achieve set revenue targets and gross margins and staying within given expenses range.
- Implement KPI's and proper analysis to ensure service quality and customer satisfaction, further identified areas of improvement.
- Ensure that a sufficient internal control system is established.
The successful applicant for this role will have:
- Bachelor degree or higher with relevant technical knowledge
- Experience in managing a high number of employees in a service based business
- Proven track record of change management within a service based business
- Strong written and verbal English communication Skills
- Good communication/Presentation skills to higher level management
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Aldridge at SAldridge@argyllscott.co.th or call directly on +66 02-107-2570 for a confidential discussion.