Argyll Scott is looking for an Office Manager for a media MNC based in Singapore. Your primary role will be managing the running of the office and the entire facilities function. This will also support 2 Senior Directors in Singapore.
- Responsibilities are to provide management support the Senior Directors, including travel planning and meeting arrangement
- Coordinate and arrange travel, including assistance on visa applications for the Senior Directors.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance across local legal, professional policies and company's objectives.
- Sourcing for and managing contractors and service providers that support the running of the office. Including office lease, maintenance, renovation, and relocation.
- Dealing with facility management budgets for the region.
- Carry out administrative support activities. Eg. Photocopying and mailing.
- Dealing with company's confidential documents.
- Managing visitors to the office and direct them to the right parties.
- Ideally you will come with 7 years' administrative experience in office and facility management.
- BA or BS degree in relevant discipline.
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and execute in the fast-paced environment.
- You'll be able to work independently and be results focussed.
- Good MS office skills, Including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You have outstanding communication skills, able to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- You are detail oriented.
- Outstanding English, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Julia Rowan at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion