Our client is an global food manufacturer, famous for their commercial brands which is exported across Asia Pacific. To meet growing operations in Malaysia, they are looking for an experienced OSH Manager.
- Establish, ensure and enforce compliance of safety work practices and procedures by all employees and contractors.
- Assess and advise on health hazards, potential risks and all aspects of occupational safety in manufacturing and office operations.
- Lead in establishing and enforcing safety improvement and measures to eliminate and control hazards.
- Maintain zero accident and incident rates.
- Develop and enact safety initiatives, guides, trainings and emergency plans.
- Improve and implement health and safety policies, procedures and activities.
- Lead, conduct internal safety audit, and facilitate external audits.
- Liaise and work closely with relevant authorities (DOSH, DOE, BOMBA, etc.).
- Create and upkeep analytical reports of safety data.
- 10 years' experience in OSHE management within a food manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Environmental, Engineering, Health & Safety or related fields.