- To Build and execute strategies to achieved sales goals.
- To drive Sales performance, Market share and provide strategic direction to Sales Manager.
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, expertise in science and innovative medicines.
- Leading nationwide sales team to achieved sales goals.
- Work closely with marketing team and Key Account Manager to initiate promotional strategy and maximize sales force effectiveness to ensure effective implementation of Sales & Marketing activities
- Closely monitor actual sales vs. forecast and conduct root cause analysis if there might be any deviation to ensure that marketing strategies and activities fit with the plan.
- Maintain necessary contact with key customers, industry associations and government representatives to achieve the objectives of the division.
- Supports development of new business strategies.
- Set clear direction and executes for sustainable growth.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Pharmaceutical
- Minimum 10 years' sales experience in Sales Manager
- Strong business strategy.
- Excellent Leadership and People skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Confident, energetic, high accountability and strong teamwork.
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.