- Our client is global healthcare company, focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global pharmaceutical.
- Provide and Support for any medicals information and executing scientific engagement activities to Commercial team.
- Develop medical strategies/ medical education program.
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas.
- Discuss and Build scientific partnerships with KOLs.
- In collaboration with Clinical Operations, advise / recommend potential investigators for local and global studies.
- To collaborate with Country, Regional and Global team members in development / execution of clinical activities.
- Bachelor degree of Pharmacy.
- At least 2-3 years experiences in clinical medicine / clinical development roles in Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare Industry.
- Knowledge of assigned therapeutic area with ability to interact with relevant KOLs.
- Solid knowledge of clinical trial design statistics and pharmacokinetics.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and Thai.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.