- Development of medical strategy and scientific evidence to support commercial team.
- Update clinical study, medical data to drive the key message delivery to stakeholders.
Our client is global healthcare company, focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global pharmaceutical.
- Support for any medicals information and executing scientific engagement activities to / Medical Science Liaison and Commercial team.
- Develop medical strategies/ medical education program.
- Support the commercials of relevant medical information related to the products and provide medical inputs to HCPs.
- Provide training on diseases and clinical updates.
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas.
- Discuss scientific information and data with HCPs to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information.
- In collaboration with Clinical Operations, advise / recommend potential investigators for local and global studies.
- To collaborate with Country, Regional and Global team members in development / execution of clinical activities.
- MD or PhD degree in Health Sciences / Pharmacy.
- At least 4-6 years experience in clinical medicine / clinical development roles in Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare Industry.
- Knowledge of assigned therapeutic area with ability to interact with relevant KOLs.
- Solid knowledge of clinical trial design statistics and pharmacokinetics.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and Thai.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.