Our client is leading medical technology, Strong product pipeline in orthopedic market.
Role purpose to:
- Create and execute the brand vision and strategy, identifying growth opportunities and developing strategic.
- Establish marketing plan including competitive tactics and selling message to increase market share and profits.
- Being a middle person between internal and external stakeholder for smooth execution and alignment of the marketing strategies.
- Work closely with local distributors to evaluate and execute on promotion and marketing activities.
- Analyzes and defines customers and market requirements and trends.
- Review and support product launch process. Coordinate product launches. This is to ensure a successful product launch. Provide in-service support if needed.
- Obtains product market share by working with marketing manager to develop product sales strategies.
- Develops and maintains the contact with customers, Sales force and channels for understanding their needs.
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on market information, competition, selling skill, and other information required to achieve the Company's objectives.
- Work closely with regulatory affairs teams for product registration and special access application in faster introduction of new products and ensure meeting regulatory requirements in the market.
- Work closely with local sales manager and planner in preparing demand forecast and supply monitoring.
- Manage product portfolio and local pricing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
- At least 2 years' experience in Marketing role (Ortho / Spine / Trauma is preferred).
- Experience of working with local distributors is advantage.
- Highly skills in strategic development, dynamic knowledge, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, Well organized.
- Fluent spoken and written English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture