- Exciting product innovation and branding role
- Strategic marketing inputs in a leading luxury company
- A strong Luxury heritage brand
About our client:
A renowned beauty brand principal with a strong luxury heritage is seeking a Marketing Manager as part of their expansion plans. Their product is sold at the city's prime locations; department stores and stylish boutiques. You will join a team of experienced yet progressive specialists in luxury retail. They are also from some of the best international names with the vision to take the brand to the next level. It is the role where you definitely make significant impact.
This role need to develop the business through a solid commercial strategy (joint business planning) and achieve the budgeted net sales, retail sales and to grow the market share for the brands.
- Manage the marketing calendar by planning it with the affiliates for all key accounts including launch plans, as well as budget
- Develop and implement holistic marketing strategies to drive successes of product portfolio from brand and revenue perspectives
- Develop regional toolkits and strategies and serve as a Centre of Excellence for brand guidelines and assets, promotion allocation, assortment update, launch information etc
- Responsible for managing product lifecycle end-to-end from planning to in-market launch to support overall strategic direction and brand objectives for Asia
- Ensure that global brand campaigns are designed to meet Asian markets' needs and that the marketing plan is strong, holistic, and well-integrated by working closely with global team and local marketing teams
- Lead regional marketing campaign development from brief, conceptualisation, planning, to final delivery of assets and execution by working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional and cross-country teams, and various agency partners
- Lead strategic analysis including category landscape assessment, competitive intelligence, trends, SWOT, consumer/CRM analysis, and post-launch assessment to uncover insights, identify opportunities, and provide appropriate recommendations for the brand in Asia
- Work with country teams to execute global & regional brand campaigns with excellence
- Work with brand HQ on three to five years' innovation pipeline
The Successful Applicant:
- You must be a degree holder who has strong understanding of the lifestyle/luxury/cosmetics/FMCG category. You must have extensive experience in Marketing, Branding with great commercial mind-set and analytical skills.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
- Have strong passion in Luxury brand and regional career path
- Open for Candidates lacking regional experience but have longer years of local market experience, managing a luxury portfolio may be considered as well
What's on Offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year-end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture