- Develops and drives overall brand strategy and brand positioning across marketing and marketing communication in support of all business objectives.
- Defines, articulates, and executes a fully integrated marketing program for brand including; advertising, branding, packaging, promotions, PR, retail programs, digital marketing, merchandising, and media initiatives.
- Collaborates on budget/prioritization of the marketing spending maximizing and measuring the ROI in every action.
- Plans, prepares, and delivers presentations at trade shows and industry events.
- Inventory stock , Monitoring stock, Stock management
- Creates a high-performance marketing organization by developing and mentoring a cross functional team.
- Ensures that market research program meets present and future business needs.
- Provide management oversight for the marketing team to develop and deliver successful go to market programs to support direct and channel sales teams. These plans include theme and message development, collateral and asset creation, web presence, sales incentive programs, industry events, social media and communities outreach, training, internal and external communications including press and analysts.
- Participate in cross-organizational strategic planning sessions with peer managers in sales and with business development teams.
- Manage and motivate a team of highly skilled marketing professionals through acting as a coach, mentor and educator.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of progressive Marketing Management experience
- Experience in the automotive industry is strongly preferred
- Strong experience in Inventory stock , Monitoring stock, Stock management
- Creative and innovative in seeing new opportunities and open to constructive feedback from the Senior Leadership Team. Well-developed verbal, written, management and facilitation skills.
- Willing to win with a track record of building marketing campaign, promotion
- Ability to travel extensively
What's We Offer
- Highly competitive pay
- Outstanding career potential - fantastic opportunity to fast track to management
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail and your latest picture