- Newly created role within a world class Global company
- Excellent growth potential within a collaborative work environment
Purpose Of This Position
- Act as the Brand Steward who advocates the brand for today and future.
- Reinterpret and implement the brand positioning's across all internal & external touchpoints - covering through-the-line communications, branded contents and online experience.
- Translate insights into viable innovations for strategic business opportunities ranging from new channels, partnerships and product & service occasions.
- Leverage insights from research, optimize media efficiency and effectiveness,
- and brand-building quality of PR & social media - with a focus on digital
- Develop brand-led culture across organization. Ensure brand strategy achieves sales and profitability growth objectives for franchisees
- Contribute to brand's sales growth and strengthened brand equity - brand equity metrics is primary KPI, and qualified innovation initiatives.
- Reinterpret brand positioning to enable fit with local cultural context; bring the brand to life across touch points - lead brand content roadmap and design online experiences that express the brand positioning.
- Strategic innovations for medium to long term period. Identify the next big opportunity for the brand in the Thai market; going beyond products into other commercial opportunities e.g. joint partnerships, emerging channels and product & service usages.
- Lead the insights function to articulate fresh insights to drive business and the brand; harness data effectively to lead all aspect of work.
- Redefine media strategy to create impactful customer journey with effectiveness and efficiency; focuses on evolving to digital. Foster and own relationship with media & PR agencies.
- Drive advertising quality across the brand - including TV, PR executions, online and performance marketing. Reapply global best practices into the brand and business.
- Lead team to deliver on assigned projects that supports long term sales growth and brand image/equity impact
- Lead agency partners to establish systems for effective creation, review and learning. Monitor and evaluate agency(s) performance and recommend changes as necessary.
- Build team's brand-building and marketing knowhow and capabilities.
- Partner with leadership team and global cross-functional counterparts to leverage best practices to enhance the local teams, organization and business
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail