We are helping our client, a world-renowned luxury retail brand headquartered overseas, to look for a capable Talent Management professional to join their HR team. A key pillar in the Talent Management team, this role supports the Head of Talent Management and focuses on leadership preparedness, talent development, culture infusion, and performance management
- Partner with the Regional Talent & Learning Team to continuously manage the evolvement of the existing talent review framework and process, and ensure comprehensiveness and meaningfulness and generated results.
- Working closely with HR Business Partners to develop solutions for the key talents in support of their growth and to prepare their readiness for their next career move.
- Build and manage the succession planning and talent pipeline for the organization, leveraging on Leadership Preparedness principles and guidelines.
- Support the development on the readiness of the successors and to retain them with the company.
- Drive leadership development, acting as the voice and sounding board of the market within Asia. Determine and strive for a relevant learning experience to support the long term career development and growth for leaders.
- Champion the performance management process to fairness, consistency, and equitability in order to foster a high performance culture in the company.
- Oversee all learning and development related initiatives of the market, ensuring the right learning and development services and solutions are in place to address the overall needs of employees.
- Keep up to date and advise on the latest trends in talent development. Continue to explore and bring in relevant innovations
- Support Head of Talent Management on any other relevant initiatives as needed.
- At least 10 years' experience in HR multi-national environment, preferably from luxury retail or services industries.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Training Management, or other related disciplines
- Strong communication skills, a relationship builder and team player, driven and resourceful
- Energetic, proactive and seasoned generalist with a degree in business or HR related discipline
- Solid leadership skills, project management skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese Chinese - proficiency in Mandarin advantageous
- Candidates with less experience could be considered for a more junior position
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5138 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com