Our client, a multinational leader in the retail sector with a large global presence, is looking for a capable and experienced Learning and Development Manager to join their team.
- Reporting directly to the Learning & Development Director, develop, shape and deliver learning curriculums to meet business needs
- Manage and develop the learning and development planning processes
- Customize and streamline corporate material to meet the needs of the market as necessary
- Manage the implementation and design of tailored development plans for key talents, including (but not limited to) training, coaching, project, mobility etc.
- Work closely and engage with relevant senior stakeholders to identify competency and skill gaps, propose effective training solutions, and lead the planning and execution
- Oversee the annual training plan, enrolment, budget setting and follow up
- Degree educated with at least 8+ relevant experience in both frontline and corporate training
- Proven experience in program and curriculum development and execution
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Relevant background experience with multinational organizations, retail/consumer industries preferred
- Result-driven, well organized and attentive to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to deal with all levels of stake holder
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5138 for a confidential discussion.