Our client is an innovative international and industrial leader in the pharmaceutical industries, with an excellent heritage in therapeutic drugs including Oncology, Neurology, Fertility, Cardiology and Endocrinology. With over 100 years of successes and history - they currently operate across the world in all continents with a multi-billion portfolio.
Currently, they have a fantastic opportunity for a highly successful Key Account Specialist to join their team in Malaysia.
- Develop segment business within territory / Malaysia, achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Manage and implement effective key account plans that are mutually beneficial to partners and organisation.
- Ensure delivery to agreed timescales against key performance indicators, including performance management of multiple projects in line with identified objectives
- Drive and offer solutions to client issues with insight into the market trends and intelligence.
- Build strong internal and external relationships, and support stakeholders across all levels.
- Identify opportunities, and create value propositions, strategies and direction for the team and client.
- Familiarise knowledge on related diseases, patient population and incidence - and understand how product addresses needs.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of competitors, market dynamics and healthcare economics.
- Establish product awareness to stakeholders and across markets covered.
- Ensure adherence to policies relating to ethics and compliance standards.
- Degree in Medical Sciences, Biomedical, Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology or relevant studies.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience sales experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and revenue performance.