Key Account Manager - Healthcare
- Develop trust relationships with Key decision makers in policy alignment.
- Initiate business strategies of assigned projects.
Our client is global healthcare company, focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power.
- Responsible to drive commercialization of Healthcare products & services in assigned hospitals to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Identify new business opportunities and key growth areas for new product ranges.
- Ensure effective implementation of education activities of existing and new products to HCPs through Scientific activities.
- Work closely with key decision maker to develop business strategies of special assignment projects.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to ensure effective execution of sales & marketing activities to achieve sales target.
- Initiate business strategies to expand existing products and new products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical. Medical science or related field.
- Minimum 10 years' experiences in Pharmaceutical or medical devices industry.
- Previous experiences in Sales manager or Key account manager is preferred.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Good understanding of hospital procurement process.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful Healthcare company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.