A Technology Consulting Firm is looking for IT Security Director. This role is responsible for leading and manage multiple and challenging Cyber Security Technology engagements.
- Ability to supervise the Technology Consulting team (50-60 staff), excellent in coaching and knowledge sharing
- Ability to build & expand the business. Familiar with large Sales targets and constantly achieve the revenue targets.
- Lead and manage multiple and challenging Cyber Security Technology engagements
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, and coach junior consultants
- Identify business opportunities and enhancing the go- to market strategies
- Work closely with client's users, stakeholders, and executives to gather the as-is processes, operations issues, performance matrix and related information
- Analyze client's requirements from business and technology perspectives and translate them into application functionalities including user interface, workflow, business process management and reports
- Minimum 10-15 years of Technology Consulting - Cyber Security experience from the global leading consulting firms.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with outstanding academic records
- Successful track record of building and growing the security practice
- Excellent Communicator
- Proven track record of success and expert-level ability to maintain relationships with key executives and a network of professional organizations or affiliations and the ability to turn these relationships into further business opportunity.
- Possess university degree(s) and relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience
- Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking and providing guidance, clarification, and feedback to less experienced staff.
- Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with leveraging creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative, and utilizing MS Office and Lotus Notes, in conjunction with the following:
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts, collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients, and present to senior executives while fostering and maintaining lasting relationships.
- Demonstrating extensive aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
- Managing a team and/or workstream on an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital.
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process.
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
- Flexibility to travel in the region
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail