Our client's business encompasses all major asset classes, including Equities, Credit, Rates, Foreign Exchange, M&A, ECM and DCM. The division operates across all four regions - Japan, Asia, EMEA and Americas - and is a globally integrated franchise.
The Global Strategy team is seeking to hire an associate to support and work with top management in developing long term strategy of the business. This team place strong focus on market entry strategy, product level strategy, acquisition screening and market competitor landscape study across the region. As the team works very closely with the CEO and partners of the region, you will see yourself being challenged positively.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on major strategy assignments for Asia ex-Japan, developing analysis and proposals in support of the longer term development of the business
- Partner with the global team to develop a coordinated global strategy across each of the regions and global businesses
- Perform market and competitor analysis
- Work with trading, sales, research and banking heads to advance the longer term strategy of the business
- Support senior management in board level presentations and offsites
- Work closely with rest of Global Strategy team on broader firm-wide initiatives
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a strategy role, either in a Tier 1 consulting firm or a strategy role in a financial institution, or from a reputable investment bank/private equity company.
- Financial Services project experience preferred, good understanding of Capital Markets advantageous
- Analytical skills, including ability to develop financial models and perform data analysis
- Strong communications skills - ability to interact confidently with trading, sales and research professionals in a trading floor environment
- Knowledge of local Asian markets useful
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jansen Ng at JNg@argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5191 for a confidential discussion