Argyll Scott is partnering with a highly recognisable retail business with an unrivalled global brand. They are an employer of choice and have won many "Best Employer" awards throughout their history. This is a rare and career changing opportunity.
- Responsible for planning, executing and reporting on Audits - Financial, Operational, and Compliance, Strategic, Capital Project
- Build and maintain the End to End process documentation, identifying key risks, related key internal controls, key systems used, key reports/outputs
- Contribute to the development of an effective Group Internal Audit function by proactively proposing
- Perform Special Reviews/Consultations/Research projects or other tasks as directed by Group General Manager, Audit and Risk Management
- A dynamic, fast learner with a passion for audit and a desire to progress
- CPA, CIA qualified or equivalent
- 5 years' experience, BIG4 training preferred
- Overseas experience is strong preference
- Preferably have hospitality or property industry knowledge
- Willing to travel globally up to 40%
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lucas Watt at LWatt@argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5177 for a confidential discussion.