Our Client is a global FMCG company with a very strong world famous brand.
- Examine and evaluate risk, internal control, policy, procedure, process, and operation of the company to ensure its effectiveness, efficiency, economy, and fiscal compliance. This will lead to or giving assurance of achievement of company KPI and business objective.
- Sales volume
- Market share
- Good governance
- Review and audit risk management, internal control, policy, procedure, process, and operation of company to improve or promote its effectiveness, efficiency, economy, and fiscal compliance.
- Ascertain the extent of compliance with relevant policy, procedure, law, and regulation.
- Provide useful recommendation or suggestion to reduce business risk and improve strengthen of policy, procedure, process, and operation to prevent waste, loss, and fraud in the company.
- Efficient and effective process and control
- Drive the continuous improvement, monitoring, design and implementation of processes and controls.
- Ensuring of minimise risk of all activities in organization
- Plan and monitor audit activities to minimise risk; improve the performance and productivity of the organisation's financial, operational, and managerial processes and systems; and to ensure that the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Effective audit project
- Plan, prioritise, and manage audit projects so that audit activities are conducted efficiently and with minimal disruptions to day-to-day business operations
- Effective audit procedure
- Develop, evaluate, and review audit
- Procedures and standards to ensure that audits are conducted rigorously and consistently
- Effective report with excellent recommendation for improvement
- Evaluate audit findings; prepare audit reports and make recommendations to senior management about how the organisation's financial, operational, and managerial processes and systems could be improved
- Effective coordinator
- Coordinate projects involving external auditors to ensure that they have appropriate access to information and people within the organisation and to ensure that the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service
- Bachelor/Master in Accounting is preferable
- At least 4 years experienced in internal/external audit
- Fluently in English both of speaking and writing
He or she must keen in :
- Process and control
- Process improvement
- Internal/external audit
- Risk Management
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion