Our client, a well-known and reputable luxury brand, is looking for a capable HR professional to join their team to support their Business Divisions in all HR related matters for their local market. This incumbent will act as the key point of contact to Division and the retail management team.
- * Build strategic partnership with business divisions through a benefit driven approach.
- * Be the bridge of communication and first contact point for the local market in all Human Resources areas.
- * To drive and deliver HR initiatives and ensure initial objectives are met along implementation.
- * Provide sound, strategic HR advice and services to business stakeholders.
- * Anticipate, derive and deliver HR initiatives while collaborating with other HR team members, including but not limited to projects in training, C&B, learning for development, employee engagement activities, etc.
- * Provide consultative advice to Division in people resources forecast & planning, recognizing opportunities and providing solutions for issues identified.
- * Support the business division teams to review, update and implement HR policies & procedures according to local regulations.
- * Drive employee engagement by leveraging internal expertise, namely Talent Management Team and Rewards Team, to initiate and drive relevant and value-added HR practices.
- * Keep abreast of market intelligence through active networking with other HR practitioners and retailers, in order to provide insights to ensure competitive people strategy in talent attraction and employer branding.
- * Always challenge status quo, promoting and supporting innovative ideas for the whole employee life cycle.
- * Strive for one House approach through aligning best practices where appropriate, exploring synergies in maximizing and leveraging resources across teams and divisions.
- * At least 8 years' relevant experience, retail industry exposure highly preferred.
- * University graduate in Human Resources or other related disciplines
- * Recruitment experience required, preferably with in-house and external recruitment.
- * Strong communication skills, a relationship builder and team player, driven and resourceful
- * Energetic, proactive and seasoned generalist with a degree in business or HR related discipline
- * Solid leadership skills, project management skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- * Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese Chinese - proficiency in Mandarin advantageous
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com