Our client, a professional services firm, is looking for a skilled HR Manager comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment. As a valued member of their team, you will be responsible for both HK and other overseas markets, helping to oversee a wide range of HR functions, and helping to groom and develop your own team.
- Reporting directly to the HR Business Partner for Asia, manage a full spectrum of HR related functions on both a strategic and operational front
- Oversee payroll administration for the region, ensuring compliance to local regulations and identifying efficiency and opportunities to improve on cost-effectivenes
- Understand the local market, and be able to benchmark and analyze compensation packages and benefits against industry trends to ensure competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Responsible for employee relations matters in HK; provide advice to ensure compliance with employment ordinance and conducive of overall employee engagement, and guide the team in executio
- Responsible for HR reporting and HR system related planning/support
- Supervise on daily HR Operation matters, e.g. onboarding and exit arrangements. Look for opportunities to streamline processes and enhance HR service level
- Participate and/or lead other HR key projects as needed, e.g. Employee Engagement survye, Employer Branding, Job Grading, Title Alignment.
- Degree educated, with background in Human Resources or other related discipline
- 8-10 years progressive Human Resources experience
- Proactive, results driven, ambitious, and resourceful
- Able to communicate and work with diverse stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese; Mandarin a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5138 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com