Our client, a leading financial services organization, is seeking a capable Human Resources professional to join their growing team.
- Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for overseeing a wide spectrum of HR functions, as well as acting as a strategic HR advisor where needed to relevant stakeholders to ensure the most appropriate actions are taken in the interest of business growth and development.
- Working closely with Head Office, you will be accountable for a tangible and impactful people plan (talent, recruitment and development) and delivery against it
- Develop a high performing HR team, which includes the development of HR areas of expertise as well as effective HR partnering to the leadership team
- Be knowledgeable of Hong Kong employment legislation and best practice HR policies to facilitate the right people interventions for the business
- Build effective cross cultural relationships across their different offices.
- Be proactive in leading for the right culture to help nurture and retain the best Talent in the industry
- Lead and/or assist in key HR projects as required
- Degree educated in business or HR related discipline
- Background in financial services/insurance/commercial banking highly preferred
- At least 12 years' experience in HR, with proven track record of career growth and development. Candidates with less experience will be considered for a more junior role.
- Strength in capability development, individuals and teams. Good performance coach
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
- Energetic, proactive and seasoned generalist
- Quick thinking, tactful
- Able to manage multiple priorities and enjoys generalist work in a fast paced, dynamic organization
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5138 for a confidential discussion.