Our client, a listed international Fashion and Apparel company with a number of reputable brands under their portfolio, are now seeking for a strong Human Resources professional to join their fun, energetic and dynamic team.
- Act as the key point of contact for business leaders in providing HR consultation on organisational, people, and other HR related matters
- Ensure alignment of HR strategy with the business strategy
- Rollout the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of high-value added HR initiatives and programs that support business goals and objectives
- Manage the recruitment process, and assist in the identification and development of leadership talent for pipeline and succession planning
- Liaise and work effectively with relevant stakeholders, building and maintaining relationships across all levels in the organization
- Collaborate with all HR functions, (e.g. talent review and acquisition, performance management, organizational capability and design, and employee relations) to deliver easy access, quality service
- Work closely with management and C&B team to ensure benefit and package competitiveness and equitability.
- Manage projects, programs, and practices that engage, inspire, and recognize workforce performance
- Ensure workforce inclusion, representation, and diversity
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations' issues
- Support, track and report HR metrics as means of measuring effectiveness of our people practices
- Participate as active contributor to regional HR organization and its region-wide key initiatives
- Delegate workload as appropriate; manage and coaching direct reports
- 10+ of solid experience in HR, with 5+ years' experience in managing a team
- Prior experience in Fashion/ Retail environment is highly preferred. Experience in a multi-national company and a multi-cultural environment is essential
- Able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of HR strategic planning, people practices, and HR disciplines such as Recruiting and Talent Development
- Experience in expatriate management
- Experience in HRIS
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment laws, tax regulations and related regulatory requirements of HK (and China). Knowledge of other oversea employment laws a definite advantage
- Very strong English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent PC skills and proficient in MS Excel, Visio and Word
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5138 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com