A privately owned Swiss company providing secured identification and authentication solutions and services.
- Supports business operations by ensuring recruitment of the right caliber talent.
- Contributes to the annual budget exercise, annual performance and salary review
- Ensures business continuity via succession planning
- Work closely with HR Department in Headquarter and other entities to enable the business to achieve its goals based on global HR strategy (Road maps) and business objectives
- Ensure HR activities are aligned with the global requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, HRM related professional certification or equivalent
- This role require a capable and experienced HR Manager with 7 years progressive experience in the HR generalist or operations
- Experience in technology organization- Manufacturing /Operations would be desirable
If you are a self motivated and capable professional with a passion for Human Resource and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl See Toh at email@example.com or call directly on +603-2174 9015 for a confidential discussion.