Our client is a global leader in the production and distribution of gases and affiliated technologies. They service industries ranging from heavy Industry, through to electronics and healthcare. As a result of recent global acquisitions and a drive for greater excellence in their operations they are looking to recruit an experienced Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager (HSEQ) for their Thailand Operations.
In this role you will provide functional leadership of HSE and Quality management for the Thailand operations. You will:
- Contribute to the establishment of organization HSE and Quality objectives,
- Translate corporate HSE and Quality rules / policies / projects / programs into operational plan
- Ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Lead programs/activities to monitor, evaluate, review and update workplace hazards to comply with Group requirements and local regulations.
Lead root-cause analysis and action plans to ensure compliance and achievements of objectives
The successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications in engineering or relevant qualifications in HSEQ. You will have a track record of success working in an HSEQ role in the chemical/petrochemical space in Thailand. You will have:
- Experience working with gas products and manufacturing processes
- Associated knowledge of local regulations, laws, codes and standards that apply to the Gas industry
- Knowledge of quality systems, ISO, SA, OSHAS…Risk Management, IMS strongly required
- Analytical skills/tools - HZOP, FMEA, Bow-tie analysis, etc required
If you are a person who is able to motivate and influence people and are looking for the next challenge in their career working for a leading multinational than apply below.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Aldridge at SAldridge@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2570 for a confidential discussion.