- Responsible for support and configuration for all HR applications, taking responsibilities as the key system administrator, ensuring and maintaining accurate and updated configuration documentation.
- Provide functional expertise and leadership on systems administration for technology and functionality.
- Analyze and implement effective and efficient HR processes globally to support business requirements to include remote and international employee population.
- Work with project team and implementation partners to support deliverables and organizational objectives within defined service level agreements.
- Responsible for product release schedules and enhancement activities.
- Work with the business users, HR systems team members, and external vendor resources to define timelines, plans, and activities to support the changes.
- Provide support for HR systems users according to SLA on use of HR applications and reporting tools; this may include support for routine annual processes, system configuration, troubleshooting errors, reporting, and user training.
- Responsible to create and run routine reports and data analytics for the APAC region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology related major is required
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience, with 2 years in an HRIS or functional support role preferred
- Experience supporting HR related software applications such as SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday, or applicant tracking software preferred
- Working knowledge of the following areas of Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition will be an added advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Gwen Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3277 for a confidential discussion