8 month's contract (maternity Cover)
- The HR Services Team Lead works in an Operational team with two Analysts reporting to the Head of HR based in Singapore. The Team lead manages four Administrators in remote locations, each one is based in the Global Centres. The role is fully responsible for operational support.
HR Information Systems Management:
- The role is responsible for all data integrity in the HR information systems.
- The role will control the data input globally, performing random checks and is accountable and responsible for an aligned use of data field and processes in the different HR applications.
- The role must ensure there is a full audit trail from position creation, headcount availability to setting up a new record.
- The role will act as a Super User and back up for the services administrators, managing the HR email inboxes.
- The employee will work on further improvements of the HR systems as part of the global operations team. They will investigate options of integrating global / regional processes in HRIS.
- The role will support administrators in using the HR applications properly and can provide service to staff and stakeholders in resolving global errors.
- Prepare global communications regarding systems.
- The Team lead will support the administrational part of global and regional processes such as: talent acquisition and development, induction, payroll, exit
- Ensure HR page is kept up to date, version control of policies/regional documents, so that there is one point of source for employees.
Terms and Conditions:
- The role will act as a Project manager in the implementation of new programmes in the global centres developed by Centre of excellence.
- The role will support the administrators in processing global and regional processes such as on boarding, job change process etc.
- Work with centre of excellence partners on yearly salary review project, consistent data is provided and system use is controlled whilst salary review is being run, ensure all salary letters are distributed to employees correctly.
- The Team lead will manage the content management in the global processes: Recruitment, Induction, learning and development, exit and payroll. In addition to the processes ensure the policies, and job descriptions are recorded correctly, Taleo requisition information correlates to available headcount and position management are kept up to date for auditing purposes.
- Support will be given to Head of HR, Centre of excellence and HR Partners.
- Act as an internal customer to drive improvement for a better user experience.
- Regular meetings with team members individually and as a group.
- Ensure performance feedback and development continuous discussions take place quarterly.
- All team members 360 degree feedback is captured on talent management tool.
- Send out regular HR updates with regards to systems or process to wider HR community to ensure consistency.
- Educated at MBA or Master of HRM, plus 5 to 8 years of working experience in an international HR environment. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions keeping in mind user experience Demonstrate ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work with payroll processes
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS technology led mind
- Accuracy and eye for detail for audit processing
- Fluent in English
- Cultural awareness
- Travel as needed as required by the task at hand.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Julia Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion