Argyll Scott Singapore is looking for an HR Manager to join the team with immediate effect. It is an exciting and unique SME that thinks and acts more like and MNC.
- This role has come about due to an internal promotion and needs someone who is a strong self-starter and who can work under minimal supervision.
- There are currently many processes and procedures relating to many areas including Payroll, Comms and Bens and Leave Management that will need to be reviewed and updated and improved where appropriate.
Facets timescales of the role include:
- Skillset, manpower requirement & training
- Develop & maintain skillset inventory framework
- Lead, drive and conduct monthly skillset, manpower and training review with respective HOD to reduce gap
- Recruit managerial positions and Engineering department positions
- Supervising hiring for candidates below manager level
- Implement HR Policy handbook, Employee handbook, HR workflow
- Review & update handbook, Policy and procedure regularly
- Plan and propose annual bonus, increment, commission and awards allocation for approval (Nov to Dec)
- Plan and propose annual HR budgeting covering manpower and training budget (Oct to Nov)
- Plan and propose annual company KPI setting from top to down level for approval (Nov to Dec)
- Review and propose annual company Policy, procedure and workflow changes for approval (Mar to Jun)
- Supervise daily HR operation that is executed by HR executives
- Degree in Human Resource or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' Human Resource related experience, with at least 1 year leadership experience
- Experience in planning and proposing annual bonus, increment, commission and awards allocation for approval
- Experience in planning and proposing annual HR budgeting covering manpower and training
- Experience in Planning and proposing annual company KPI setting from top to down level for approval
- Have the recruitment source to recruit Engineer, Operation and management.
- Strong command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Ensure sufficient skillset and manpower is available at all time to meet business needs
- Ensure effective Policy and procedure is in place and enforced to meet compliance
- Ensure daily HR operation is maintain and executed effectively
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Julia Rowan at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion