Our client is a leader growing company in the Fast Food Retail space in Thailand. They have a highly profitable portfolio of businesses and currently looking for a proactive and mature professional HR role as a HR Manager who has depth knowledge of overall HR areas and strong in C&B and Talent Management to support the implementation of HR programs in the company.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to Head of Function and be a focal point of contact for common HR issues
- Lead HR Strategy and tactics, and partner with HR Director to drive performance on HR measures as well as recommend change and corrective action
- Responsible for talent acquisition and end to end recruitment processes by ensuring recruitment & retention of high caliber talent and in alignment with company's values
- Support payroll, compensation and benefit plans management by maintaining confidential employee information and records
- Promote culture and lead engagement calendar
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources Management / Business Management / OD / Organization Behavior / HR related field is preferred
- At least 5 years' experience in HR Operation in Retail / Food / FMCG Business
- Ability to participate in strategic discussions, influence outcomes, and lead change in behaviors to drive business growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and familiar with working in matrix organization
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Able to travel and Proficiency in English & Computer literate
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at PManacharoensak@argyllscott.co.th or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.