Our client is the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. Based in Singapore, they specialize in building health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. With a large global presence and offices spanning 4 continents, they are now seeking a high caliber HR professional to join their dynamic team.
- Lead, plan and execute global hiring efforts. Ensure the attraction and hire of the right senior talent globally to fuel business growth.
- Be responsible for buildling and grooming the HR team, and act as a vital part of the executive team to provide insightful and relevant HR advice.
- Provide HR guidance and support to the offices across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management and employee relations
- Develop, manage and implement successful and consistent HR initiatives.
- Provide strategic HR advice to management teams accordingly, as well as understand business strategies and assess HR implications on business initiatives.
- Develop and implement people solutions to maximise team effectiveness
- Work with relevant stakeholders and leadres to create positive, fun and productive work
- Minimum of 6+ years of progressive HR experience
- 4+ years HR experience in digital / e-commerce or marketing industry is a must.
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching and consulting. Strong business acumen.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage conflicting priorities. Driven and motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to work and build lasting relationships with all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high performance culture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5138/ +852 6338 6241 for a confidential discussion.