Our Client, a well-established global supply chain company, has a position available for an HR Business Partner in Singapore. If you are passionate about developing successful HR business partnering, we are exciting to hear from you.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Initiate improvements to internal HR processes by supporting reviews of existing policy, HR documentation, and HR management practices in the regular basis.
- Manage all activities in relation to recruitment including but not limited to sourcing, pre-employment screening, induction and orientation.
- Ensure the alignment between HR function and business's sustainability strategy.
- Conduct training and learning development across the business function for HR related practices.
- Provide performance related advisory to stakeholders at all levels.
- Carry out daily HR operation and administration duties.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will come with 5 years HR generalist experience with commercial background.
- You have outstanding communication skills, able to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Good knowledge of employment policy, guidelines and law in Singapore.
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
- Degree in relevant discipline
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wenny Halim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.