Our client is the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. They build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in Vancouver, London, Singapore, Delhi and Melbourne, they connect with over 12 million women on social media every week.
About The Job
They are looking for a smart, fun and strategic HR professional who is looking to take the next step in their career to join them in their global headquarters in Singapore. You'll be challenged to push boundaries, make a significant difference and recommend bold actions to solve tough business problems. A big part of your day-to-day will involve hiring the right talent for their global expansion as well as coaching and consulting managers on how to build an unparalleled culture. You'll also get creative in the areas of organizational design, talent development, work force planning, succession planning, labor and employee relations, rewards, training, leadership development, and performance management.
They focus strongly on leadership. Next to leading their current HR executive, you will be building your own team and be a vital part of the executive team to represent, develop and lead the important 'talent pillar' of company
- Lead, plan and execute global hiring efforts. Ensure we attract and hire the right senior talent globally to fuel our growth.
- Provide HR guidance and support to the offices across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management and employee relations
- Develop, manage and implement successful and consistent HR initiatives.
- Assess the HR implications of business initiatives and provide advice to the management team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies and HR implications.
- Develop and implement people solutions to make teams more effective
- Work with leaders to create positive, fun and productive work
- Minimum of 6+ years of progressive human resource experience
- 4+ years hr experience in digital / e-commerce or marketing industry is a must.
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching and consulting. Strong business acumen.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage conflicting priorities. Be self directed and motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results at all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high performance culture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5138/ +852 6338 6241 for a confidential discussion.